The A-Aqua Natural System Technology
Water saving is a key element when developing cities today. Source separation technologies can facilitate a reduction of the water footprint of > 90%. This has been pioneered by scientists at the Norwegian University of Life Science (NMBU).
The Natural System Technology, our concept, is based on:
- Separate treatment of toilet wastewater and water from the kitchen and showers.
- Water saving toilets with high comfort.
- Aerobic or anaerobic treatment of toilet waste, stabilization and production of high quality fertilizer.
- Reducing the need for secondary sewers (the most expensive part in traditional sewage network).
- Reclamation of nutrients.
- Greywater treatment to quality suitable for irrigation, groundwater recharge.
- Potential energy production from waste resources.
- Treated greywater used as a raw water source facilitating up to 90% water saving compared to a traditional system.